Repeat Prescriptions :
Patients on long-term medication can order authorised repeat prescription items in a number of ways : we still require 48 hours to process these requests. Requests received after 2.00pm will increase the processing period by another 24 hours.
In person - drop your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By fax - 01208 873710
- By email - KCCG.LostEnq@nhs.net
- Online - via the link at the top of this page. First time users will need to complete a simple registration and thereafter can order items to be repeated
- EPS - Electronic Prescription Service - if you have a preference for a specific pharmacy, from 28.3.17 we now provide electronic prescribing for authorised prescriptions. Again, just notify us and our clinical system will do the rest
- Via "The Waiting Room" - just notify us of your e-mail address and we will add this to the practice computer system; the software then generates an e-mail response with instructions on how to participate
Please note, telephone requests may lead to errors and therefore are not normally accepted.
Patients living in rural areas, more than one mile from any pharmacy, can elect to have medicines dispensed by the surgery. For patients living in Lerryn there is a weekly delivery by volunteers and there is a chemist in the centre of Lostwithiel for patients living in the town. Prescriptions for Lostwithiel and Bodmin chemists are collected from the surgery daily or you can collect these from the surgery during opening hours - just let us know your preference.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days (ie. 48 hours) for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. This is because you may need to be seen before we can process your request.